Is everything working as you expect with your
existing accounting system? Try providing truthful
answers to the questions below to uncover potential
areas of concern. You will probably be able to
answer yes to most - but we can help you in any
- Do you always have time to complete the paperwork?
- Are your accounting systems streamlined and cost
- Do you know where you are with the bank?
- Are your creditors being paid on time?
- Do you know who your debtors are - and do you
collect when due?
- Do you know if you are profitable?
- Do you know which products/overheads are affecting
- Can you interpret what the accounts are telling you?
- Are your accounts producing information frequently
- Do your computer systems work well?
- Do you have a planning/budgeting system?
- Are your tax returns up to date?
- Do you have a clean bill of health with VAT and
- Have you received comprehensive tax advice?
- Have you sufficient resources to cope with one-off
jobs such as stocks?
- Are you keeping up to date with changing
- Do you have sufficient accounting personnel?